What are the most important things you will consider when purchasing any product online? Quality, Reviews, and Money-back guarantee policy, right? There will be only a few brands that offer all these three at the best costs. Don’t you agree? The incredible web hosting platform, Bluehost falls under this category. It has the best quality with top positive reviews. It also offers the best prices with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Also, Bluehost is one of the popular web hosts that is recommended by top brands in different niches. Undoubtedly Bluehost serves as the best WordPress web hosting for the newcomers( also existing website owners) who want to successfully run their businesses online.
The best part with Bluehost is that it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you wish to cancel Bluehost hosting.
You might have seen many online providers saying the same “30-day money-back guarantee” but do not refund the money.
What is a 30-day money-back guarantee?
Money-back guarantee is a policy that most online service providers offer. It simply means you will get your money back if you cancel the order within 30 days of purchasing the product. Some businesses put it for 15 days and some put it for 30 days.
However, it is quite difficult to get back the total money as they ask multiple questions and finally reject the cancel request. But this is not the case with Bluehost. Bluehost is a 100% genuine web host. Moreover, it is a faster and secure web-hosting. So, let’s see if Bluehost really offers a 30-days money-back guarantee.
A plethora of online web hosts is taking birth on the internet today. Picking one best web host from such a big list is really a tough task. So the only way is to read the reviews of each web host and select a couple of them from the list. Then give a try to each of them.
Almost every web host claims that they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. But the real confusion comes here. Do they really offer the money-back guarantee? In case if they do not accept your cancel request and do not refund your money, you will be in a great loss. You need to continue their service(which is not up to the mark) until 1 year or 3 years according to the plan you choose.
Or some brands accept your cancellation but charges you with hefty hidden charges and refund you nothing. Both cases put you in an unpleasant mood. But these are not the situations in the history of Bluehost. Firstly, Bluehost never compromises in the services and the quality it is providing. Secondly, as it promised it refunds you the money when you cancel your account or any purchase.
So, if you are a Bluehost user and planning to cancel Bluehost hosting, read this article till the end. This article explains you how to cancel your account and request your refund, what happens after you cancel your Bluehost account etc. queries.
Let’s get started…
Bluehost Refund Policy
Before you request a refund, check if you are eligible to cancel your hosting plan.
- Ensure you request to cancel your hosting plan before 30 days of your purchase.
- The money-back-guarantee does not apply to domain purchase.
How to Cancel Bluehost Hosting
Now let’s see how to cancel your hosting and what happens after you cancel the plan.
- If you have decided to cancel your plan, you need to call Bluehost customer support team at 844-303-1810.
- There is no cancellation form in the Bluehost site, you have to make a call to their support team who are available 24/7.
- You can call them via Google voice to save the call cost.
- After you connect with one of their team on phone, they will ask you your domain name.
- And last 4 digits of your account password.
- Then, they will send an email with a validation token(which is like an OTP) ask you to provide it.
- After you provide the token, they might ask if they can do something to change your mind.
- If you have anything to say to serve you better, you can proceed.
- Tell them if you want to cancel your domain or not. But remember you don’t get a refund of the domain purchase according to Bluehost refund policy.
- It is recommended that you keep your domain with you as you get free SSL certification for your domain.
- That’s it you are done canceling your Bluehost hosting via a simple call.
What happens after you cancel Bluehost Hosting?
- You will receive your refund within 3-5 working days.
No other web host makes the hosting cancellation as simple as Bluehost does. You can relax, you will get your money back to your Paypal account or to your credit card whichever you opt.
- Generally, it takes 24 hours to refund money to your Paypal.
- And it may take up to 10 days for the refund to credit card, depending upon your card issuer.
One would never regret using Bluehost hosting because of its awesome features and services. Although if you wish to cancel Bluehost hosting plan it is never a difficulty to get your money back with the Bluehost refund policy. It just takes 3-5 working days to get back the money you paid. However, you can check the status of your cancellation on the Bluehost billing section(on your dashboard).
If you would like to continue with Bluehost hosting plan, check out which plan serves you better in the below links.
Did not purchase any of the Bluehost hosting plans yet? Here is the secret link to get the best plan for a highly discounted price(Up to 60%).